The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://iggiandgabi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Writing Through the Senses Challenge: Reminder

Tomorrow is the last day of Writing Through the Senses.  I can't believe how quickly the last five weeks have gone.  Before I start waxing nostalgic I'd better get on with the purpose of this post and that is to remind you all of the Writing Through the Senses Challenge.

Here's a reminder of the challenge rules:

  1. Post a comment to this post so I know you're participating.  (If you're on the list below, I already know you're doing the challenge so you can skip this step.)
  2. Post a link on your blog, if you have one (optional, but you'll get an extra contest entry).  Please leave a link so I know you posted.  Contestants who've already posted links will have a + next to their name.
  3. Read the Writing Through the Senses posts and post an on-topic comment.  For your convenience, I've included a link to all the posts below.
Prize:  One bright, shiny and new Moleskine notebook and a few surprise goodies.

Right now I have the following people as challenge contestants, but it's not too late to join! 
  • Ghenet +
  • Michelle Davidson Argyle
  • salarsen +
  • Julie Musil
  • sonia
 If I'm missing anyone or didn't give you credit for posting on your blog, please let me know and I'll correct it!  Thankees!

Writing Through the Senses Posts

Sound
Sight
Touch
Taste Part 1 and Taste Part 2
Smell

Please note: Since there are two parts to the Taste post, you don't need to comment on both.

The Challenge is open until 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, July 27.
On Wednesday, July 28 I'll pick the lucky winner and announce it here.

*Updated to add "Smell" link.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It cannot possibly be five weeks. I refuse to believe that!

Gabriela Pereira said...

Merrilee - does this mean you're doing the challenge? :)

Unknown said...

Much as I would love to, I'm overloaded and will have to give it a miss. But if you run it again, I'll be there will bells on!

Unknown said...

wiTH bells on. WITH.

Related Posts with Thumbnails