The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://iggiandgabi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Writing Through the Senses Contest Winner!

This is it: the moment you've all been waiting for.  Using a super-secret, super-scientific method, we have a Writing Through the Senses contest winner!



And the winner is...





*drumroll*

*fumbles with envelope*

*drops envelope on the floor*

*more drumroll*

*clears throat*

And the winner is...
Sonia!

Thank you to everyone who participated and followed my Writing Through the Senses adventures.

Sonia, please email me your information so I can send you your prize!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

How exciting! I learned so much during this...and I love Moleskines : ) Thank you!

Gabriela Pereira said...

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed. Thank you for your thoughtful and insightful comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails