The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://iggiandgabi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

iggi&gabi Reader Survey

In preparation for my super-secret, super-exciting DIY MFA project, I realized I needed to figure out how to use Google Docs, in particular the little form-making feature.  As I learned this morning, you can easily create a form using Google Docs, then embed it in your blogger post by pasting the HTML code under the "Edit HTML" tab when you compose a post.

I wanted to test out this Google Docs form and I thought, why not use this as a way to get to know my readers a little bit better?  So if you please, fill out the form below and tell me a little about yourself.

Thank you muchly!

(And don't worry, I'll let you in on the super-secret, super-exciting DIY MFA project super-soon!  Promise.)


1 comment:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

This is cool! I've got to figure out how to do this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails