The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://iggiandgabi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

iggilicious Caption Contest on the DIY MFA FB Page

Dear Friends of iggi!

I have decided to start a tradition at our DIY MFA Facebook Page. It's an iggilicious Caption Contest and I invite you all to join.

Here's how it's going to work:

  1. I'll post an iggi picture on the WALL on Thursday.
  2. In the comments for that picture, you all can post captions of what you think iggi is saying.  You have until Sunday night.
  3. Monday I'll post a poll with my 3 favorite captions--the "finalists." I may also include a caption of my own.
  4. You guys vote for your favorite by Wednesday night.
  5. Thursday, I post the finished iggi-comic with the winning caption.  I'll also post a new iggi and the contest will start again.
My plan is for this to be a weekly meme, with a new iggi every Thursday on the Facebook page.  Eventually, I also plan to use my favorites of the iggi+caption combos in designs for various iggilicious writerly products (journals, mousepads, stickers, mugs, etc.) There is no tangible prize for this contest.  Winner gets bragging rights, plus there's a chance they'll get to see their words on an iggilicious product!

AND it'll be oodles of fun and a great way to get to know other DIY MFA people.  The contest is going on right now so come join the fun and if you haven't already, come visit our Facebook community.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails