The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://iggiandgabi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Funny Valentine Finalists Coming Soon!

Dearest Friends of iggi!

I am so sorry I haven't announced the finalists and set up the poll for my Valentines Contest just yet.  You see, I moved houses yesterday and in my semi-delusional state I actually thought I'd have oodles of time this weekend to review the contest entries and figure out the poll widget-thingy.  Alas, we don't have our internet set up so I'm borrowing some to write this message.  I guess living out of boxes is not conducive to one's efficiency so please forgive my tardiness.

But don't fret!  I will be posting the finalists by the end of the day on Monday and I'll be leaving the poll open until Friday so all the participants will have plenty of time to tell their friends and get votes!

In the meantime, please send some sanity-filled-happy-unpacking-vibes our way.  I'm doing fine but iggi's a bit out of sorts without his usual writing fix.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails