I'm super excited for BookExpo America, which is in less than two short weeks! I'm also really looking forward to meeting other bloggers at Book Blogger Con on the Friday.
As I get ready or the trade show and the conference, I've been reading up on BEA so that I can make the most of this awesome week. Although I have been to BEA before, the last time I went was for only one day and I feel like I hardly got to see any of it.
This time around, I plan to get as much as I can out of the show. Here are some posts I've found that give great advice for BEA:
• Natasha from Maw Books Blog gives great advice in her Do's and Dont's list and shares tons of pictures from BEA. (Note to self: Bring camera)
• Girl From the Ghetto has great tips for organizing your time at BEA, like figuring out author signings and making the most of your time. She also mentions bringing your own water (Note to self: Bring water bottle and refill throughout the day)
• Emma Michaels of The Thirteenth Chime not only gives great advice, she also has a linky feature so you can meet other folks who are going to BEA and browse their blogs.
• Nicole at Linus' Blanket has awesome tips about New York and BEA. I especially like what she has to say about being comfortable and planning ahead.
• Jacqueline's post at SmallPressWorld gives fantastic advice. Her notes about business cards and what to pack for the day are must-reads!
If you're going to BEA or Book Blogger Con, link to your blog in the comments. I'd love to check it out. Also, I got some great BEA fitness tips from Missy and will share them next week, so stay tuned!