The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://iggiandgabi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday!

My goodness, is it Friday already?  Seriously, when you're doing things like clearing your desk, getting school supplies, choosing the perfect writing music and getting your life ready for back-to-school, all of a sudden it's Friday.  Where did the week go?

Not to mention that Mockingjay came out this week.  See, I thought I had this perfect plan.  I saved Catching Fire to read on the trip so it would last me to Mockingjay.  I knew if I read Catching Fire right after Hunger Games, I'd be in agony until Mockingjay came out so I thought this plan was foolproof.   Problem is, this perfect plan backfired because I got no reading done in Ireland and all of a sudden, I come back and I have two must-read books on my plate!  I'm halfway through Catching Fire (I'm a sloooooow reader...) and I'm reading Mockingjay right after so no spoilers, OK?  Seriously, or I just might die.  And then who will run iggi U?

Speaking of iggi U, can you believe that September starts next week?  Omigoodness, I can't wait.  Starting tomorrow, I'll be doing some pre-iggi U posts where we'll talk about what you need to do to get prepared--don't worry, it's not too much--and give you all a sneak peek at what's to come.

I also thought it might be fun to do a little twitter meet-n-greet for everyone who's participating in DIY MFA.  Just tweet with the #diymfa hashtag and say hi!

2 comments:

Cheryl Peters said...

I'm so looking forward to DIY MFA at iggiU. I'll be coming back here for every new blog post you offer.

Sonia said...

Let me know how you feel about Mockingjay! I just discovered and devoured the whole trilogy this week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails